Below are outlined some useful steps to avoid from Photoshop crash.
Ø Install latest Microsoft Updates.
Ø Repair Registry
Ø Update Photoshop
Ø Reinstall Program
Install Latest Microsoft Updates
Check for latest updated in order to avoid from Photoshop crash. Follow the steps given below.
1. Start > Control Panel
2. Windows Updates > Check for updates
3. Install available updates
4. Reset your computer.
Registry database stores entries related to all programs and applications. Corruption in these registry entries can cause Photoshop crashing. Follow the steps given below to repair Windows registry.
1. Search for reliable registry cleaning software.
2. Download and install it on your system.
3. Scan and repair Registry
Install Latest Version of Photoshop
It can be reason that your Photoshop is crashing due to version conflict. Installing latest version is always helpful.
Corrupted installation often leads to problems such as Photoshop crash. In this situation you need to completely uninstall program and reinstall it. Follow the steps given below to uninstall program.
1. Click on Start button.
2. Control Panel > Add or Remove Program
3. Select Photoshop and uninstall it.
4. Follow instructions and reset your system.
To fix Photoshop crash and to optimize your system download Intel Software Partner Reginout System Utility Software.