Lego Harry Potter Crashes reported by many users. Users are left to option to terminate game using Task Manager.
Follow the steps given below to avoid from Lego Harry Potter Crashes.
Ensure Game Requirements
Refer to ReadMe documentation for information about system requirements.
Intel CPU Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
AMD CPU Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Nvidia
(Memory) - 1 GB
Hard Disk Space - 4.5 GB Direct X- 9
Run Disk Cleanup and Clean Registry
Lego Harry Potter Crashes due to junk data in your disk and registry. Follow the steps given below to run Disk Cleanup.
1. Click on Start | Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Disk Cleanup
2. Select partition | OK
Also run Registry Cleaner, download some secure registry cleanup software to clean registry junk.
Change Screen Resolution
Changing your screen resolution to 800x600 should solve Lego Harry Potter crashes.
Change Sound Frequency
Ensure sound frequency is not exceeding 48 kHz. Set it to 16 bit, 44100 Hz. Follow the steps given below.
1. Click on Start | Control Panel
2. Hardware and Sound | Sound
3. Select speaker from new dialog | Properties
4. Advanced tab
5. Set this sound frequency: 16 bit, 44100 Hz of CD Quality
6. Test it by clicking Test button
7. Click Apply | OK | Apply | OK
Modify Configurations in a Program File
Modify PcConfig.txt to avoid from Lego Harry Potter Crashes.
1. Start | Run
2. Type AppData | Enter | Roaming | WB Games | Lego Harry Potter
3. Open PcConfig.txt and change following values
a. Use Hires: 0
b. UseHiresPending: 0
c. DesiredDynamicLightQuality: 0
4. Save changes
Reinstall the Game
If problem persists after modifying configurations in a program file, you need to uninstall and reinstall game.
Uninstall the game:
1. Click on Start
2. Select Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs | Select Game
4. Restart your system and install game again.Instant Fix
Click Here to Download Lego Harry Potter Crashes FixUp Tool