Shogun 2 freezes on Windows machines reported by many players. This article would guide you on how you avoid from game freezing and improve your system for best performance of games.
Shogun 2 freezes can be due to corruption in registry database of your computer. Repairing registry would help resolving game freezes and other internal Windows related errors.
To repair registry some system utilities are offering registry fixing feature, trying reliable registry cleaner is always helpful.
Shogun 2 freezes can also be due to compatibility issues. Follow the steps given below to solve this problem.
1. Click on My Computer
2. Go to Program Files > Shogun 2 Installation Folder
3. Right click on executable file and Troubleshoot Compatibility
Compatibility issues may result in Shogun 2 freezing. Do the following steps to solve the problem on your own:
Accelerate the DirectX Features
You can reduce Shogun 2 freezes by accelerating DirectX features in your system. Follow the steps given below.
1. Click on Start button
2. Select Run and type “dxdiag”
4. Click on Sound tab > Move slider from "Full Accelerator” to No Accelerator to disable Directsound feature.
Run Disk Cleanup
Junk data in your system can freeze Shogun 2. System Cleaner tools are available but you can also use disk cleanup. Here are steps to run disk cleanup on your system.
1. Click on Start button.
2. Select All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup
3. Select your drive and follow on screen simple wizard.
Free scan your system to avoid from Shogun 2 Freezes.