You may receive an error message “This application has failed to start because Mss32.dll was not found. Reinstalling this application may fix this problem” on game startup.
Below are some helpful steps to resolve Mss 32 Dll Call of Duty 2.
1. Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs
2. Uninstall a Program
3. Select COD 2 | Uninstall
4. Follow on screen instructions and reboot your machine.
Remove Invalid COD 2 Registry Entries
COD 2 stores its configuration in registry database in systematic and structured manner. Removing invalid COD2 related registry entries is important in order to run game without error messages. Download some good Registry Cleaner to solve this problem.
2. Press F3 to load search function.
3. Type mss32.dll and press Enter.
4. Copy this file and paste the file in the directory where COD 2 is installed
5. Restart game.
Copy from System32 Directory
Copy file from C:\windows\system32 directory if file is not present on game’s installation disk to the folder where game is originally installed.
Update Device Drivers